K-9’s for Kids Charity Ride
Join us for our 2nd annual Ride for K-9’s for Kids. Charity Ride benefits the ACT (Academic Center for Transition) at the Chandler Magnet School.
ACT provides a comprehensive education to Worcester Public School students in kindergarten through grade six demonstrating significant emotional special needs manifested through verbally and physically aggressive behaviors placed through the team process. The program uses the latest research in the areas of "stress response" and trauma in children to create a caring and accepting environment that remedies and accelerates student learning and competencies, helping them to transition to a less restrictive environment.
- Registration/Starting Line: 9:30AM in the rear parking lot at 525 Chandler St, Worcester MA
- Start Time: 10:30AM Kickstands up!
- Finish Line: 10 North Sturbridge Road, Charlton, MA.
- Great music, Delicious FOOD, the friendliest dogs, and plenty of great RAFFLES!
- Register Online or Day-of: $20 donation
- Meal Only (Not riding): $15 donation
For More Information Contact:
Lynn-Anne Handleman at (508)414-7919
Mike St.Louis at (508)494-7585